PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data that may be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name and contact details);
- browsing data (e.g. IP address, location – country -, information on pages visited by the user within the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis. While the Company does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information or by using other information collected);
PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data collected (“Data”) may be processed for the following purposes:
- giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”);
- allowing the Company to perform surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of Company goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest;
- subject to your express consent, sending commercial communications as well as sending advertising on Company products and services, or performing market researches (“Marketing”);
- subject to your express consent, analyzing your behaviors, habits, and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by the Company as well as satisfy your expectations (“Profiling”);
- subject to your express consent, communicating Data to Company subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their partners in the automotive, financial, insurance, and telecommunication sectors, that will process them to send commercial communications as well as advertising on their products and services, or perform market researches (“Marketing Third Party”);
- improving the user experience on the Company websites.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other mean (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Third-party websites accessible from this website are under third-party responsibility.
The Company declines all responsibility concerning requests and/or provision of personal data to third-party websites.
CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER TEAM
The Controller is Laboratorio Comunicazione Srl, with a registered office in Via Spallanzani 6 – 20129 – Milan, Italy.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer team at the email address email@example.com.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
The data subject can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing to Laboratorio Comunicazione Srl, Via Spallanzani 6 – 20129 – Milan, Italy or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.